WOKE - March
Time & Location
About the Event
Yoga Nidra is "a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping, like the "going-to-sleep" stage. It is a state in which the body is completely relaxed, and the practitioner becomes systematically and increasingly aware of the inner world by following a set of verbal instructions."
Doors will open at 6:15pm for some tea and to prepare for the practice. Wine will be served following.
PREPARING FOR PRACTICE
- Please come at least 15 minutes before practice
- Please wear all black and dress comfortable
- Please make sure your cell phone is not in the room
- Parking is along the side of the building and in the back, you can also park in the lot. Lots of parking!
- This is Yoga Nidra, it does not require you to have an advanced understanding or physical ability in yoga. Just an open mind and open heart.